Spencerport Youth Lacrosse (S.Y.L.) Strives to remove the obstacles for boys and girls in grades K-6 to participate in the sport of lacrosse, we aim to provide the highest quality instruction on the fundamentals of lacrosse, with an emphasis on fun, to in
We have programs for Boys & Girls K-6 who live in Spencerport.
SYL participates in the TSE youth lacrosse league that starts in November and runs through March. Participation on these teams is best for returning or experienced players due to the competitive nature of the league.
- Boys 1/2 & 3/4 play on Saturday afternoon
- Boys 5/6 play Friday night
- Girls 3/4 & 5/6 play on Sunday morning
- At this time there is no league for girls K-2 at TSE so we offer a practice program
Practices will begin indoors in late October.
- Boys 1/2 practice Monday (Munn) & Wednesday (TSE)
- Boys 3/4 & 5/6 practice Monday (Salmon Creek) & Wednesday (TSE)
- Girls 1/2 & 3/4 practice Wednesday (Salmon Creek)
- Girls 5/6 practice Tuesday(Salmon Creek)
Beginner programs - These are lower commitment programs for players that are new to lacrosse and want to give it a try.
- Boys K-2 will practice one night a week starting in Nov - Feb (usually Tuesday but day is tbd)
- Boys 3/4 & 5/6 will practice at TSE on Wednesday nights starting in Nov - March
- Girls can practice with the team at Salmon Creek
*$25 additional child discount, Family max is $750. Please email Kelly Kaye if your family meets the family max because this will need to be manually adjusted.
If you have any questons, please review our FAQ section (to the left) or contact: